Thursday, April 8, 2010

right choice?

I've finally sorted out my thoughts.

If i can get an overseas internship, i will just go for it and not appeal for exchange.

jet and kevin both got aarhus(CONGRATULATIONS!!!) and i don't think i will get anything! should have put lund as first choice hahah, but its alright i guess, cause i just wanted to escape from smu and singapore.

its true that i would love to visit those who are in europe now and i would like to embark on my own exchange too. but, an overseas internship will prob enrich me more, esp since it is of ops mgmt nature. there are many things i have to trade off for this. and i hope i would make the right choice at the end of day.

bless me. well, stay happy :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home