Friday, April 16, 2010

just to please sinyi :) (who thinks i'm most likely to repost this)

01. I’ve come to realize that my butt: has the ability to shrink and expand in size

02. I’ve come to realize that when I talk: i tend to be lazy and slur through my words

03. I’ve come to realize that if I love someone: i lose myself

04. I’ve come to realize that I need: to think for my family and friends

05. I’ve come to realize that I’ve lost: the guts i had when i had no care in the world

06. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when: people talk to me when i'm concentrating

07. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk: it's going to be a very rare occurrence

08. I’ve come to realize that money: is really important, but not more than that of kinships

09. I’ve come to realize that my mother: loves me a lot

10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll probably always be: soft hearted

11. I’ve come to realize that I have a crush on: serious guys

12. I’ve come to realize that the last time I cried was: when i was drunk

13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone: is the best i've ever had

14. I’ve come to realize that when I wake up in the morning: the first thing i do is to rush to the bathroom

15. I’ve come to realize that before I go to sleep at night: i will reflect on the day

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking about: nothing

17. I’ve come to realize that babies: are blessings and will probably require me to dedicate my whole life to them

18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook: i will first check my own profile

19. I’ve come to realize that today I will: research on my choices. internship/exchange

20. I’ve come to realize that tonight I will: study

21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow I will: study

22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to: make my mark and settle down

23. I’ve come to realize that who is most likely to repost this is: no one. seriously.

24. I’ve come to realize relationships: is not as simple to manage as i think of it to be

25. I’ve come to realize love: isn't just about how i feel

26. I’ve come to realize food: keeps me going

27. I’ve come to realize that when I’m a boyfriend/girlfriend: i'm lousy

28. I’ve come to realize girls and boys: are totally different

29. I’ve come to realize over the summer: that time passes real fast when you are having fun/busy

30. I’ve come to realize heartbreak: kills

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home