Tuesday, April 20, 2010

the end.

end of exams!

well, this must be the 6th time i'm saying this already. this time round, i'm saying this with much more happiness cause if my agony goes on any further, i seriously think i will be on my way to developing depression.

SUMMER is here and this week, i will be busy with floorball stuff and hopefully, wrap up my consulting project (and get my pay from it soon). hahaha.

Shall chillax for as long as possible and fulfill all the things i've set out to do in summer. I shall be more disciplined and not nua everyday (think of how kevin is pia-ing for his CFA). we are made of better things, aren't we? Will take my time to source for an internship i will enjoy. Don't wanna jump into any position this time round ;)

Cheers to a fulfilling summer.

(P.S. am thinking of changing a new blog address ;))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home